A couple of days ago, Pepper Valentine generously nominated me for the Outstanding Blogger Award. I feel very grateful and humbled. Thank you, Pepper, having only recently joined the blogging sphere, this means a lot.
The Rules for this award
- Provide a link to the creator’s original award post.
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate up to 10 bloggers.
- Ensure that they are aware of their nomination.
- Now let’s continue to support and cheer each other throughout 2021 for the Outstanding Blogger Award!
Questions by Pepper Valentine
1. Tell us your 2021 goals for your blog.
Since I only started my blog in Oct 2020, my goals are quite humble. For 2021, I would like to keep creating more posts that make me and hopefully others smile and interact more with others in the blogging community 🥰
2. How do you plan on implementing your goals for your blog in 2021?
I have been very ambitious for the past 2 months, publishing one blog post a day. I hope to stick to that. Additionally, I love checking in with other bloggers through the comment section and discovering new blogs at random 🤓
3. What inspires you to write your blogs?
My inspiration comes from other bloggers. I love to find interesting formats and topics from fellow bloggers and create my own version or variation 🎨
4. Why did you begin your blog?
For the last couple of years, whenever someone asked, what I would do if money was not a factor, I would answer that I would be a travel blogger. I love the idea of traveling the world, exploring and sharing those experiences with others. During the pandemic, I finally decided “Why not?” I needed a creative outlet, and starting this blog seemed like a good way to create something and write about something I love 🌍
5. What have you learned about yourself in writing your blogs?
Since my first blog posts took a look at past journeys, I was able to compare and realize how far I have come and grown over the years. I am very proud of that personal journey of growth, discovery and healing 😇
6. What would you change about your blog?
My main goal is to make my blog posts more appealing and intriguing to readers. I love when they spark conversations and a back and forth in the comment section 💭
7. How do you feel about collaborating on your blog?
I love the idea, and have collaborated on a small video with V from My French Chronicles recently. If somebody has an interesting idea to bring to life, I would definitely consider 🧩
My questions for the nominees
1. How long have you been blogging?
2. What made you want to start a blog?
3. How do you decide what to blog about?
4. What has been a topic that you considered blogging about but haven’t (yet)?
5. How much time do you usually spend writing and editing a blog post?
6. What is your favorite post on your blog so far?
7. What have you learned along your blogging journey?
The following are blogs that I have grown to love over the last couple of months. Some of them make me smile on a regular basis, others truly inspire me and make me want to follow along their journey.
I hope that you accept this nomination and look forward to reading your answers 💕